Once you have decided to join the Lincoln Minster family, our staff will support you throughout the entire admissions application process.
Lincoln Minster School is proudly non-selective with no entrance exams. Pupils who will support the aims, ethos and expectations to which we aspire are welcome. We are confident that we can fully provide any child with a true education for life in line with their potential.
Our school’s offer and achievements:
• An environment of support and appreciation
• An inspiring range of over 150 co-curricular clubs and activities
• Outstanding exam results
• Around half of our A Level pupils go on to study at Russell Group Universities
• 100% of pupils say that we give them the opportunity to learn and make good progress
• Our Preparatory School has been named in the UK’s Top 60 Independent Prep Schools (Sunday Times Parent Power 2018)
Admission will be subject to the availability of a place and the fulfilment of the current admission requirements.
The School’s policies, including those referring to equal opportunity and disability, are available on request.
Completed forms and registration fees to be returned to the School and we will then guide you through the remainder of the admissions process.