Nuturing the Talent of Tomorrow
Schorlarships are offered at entry to Years 7, 9 and 12 for both exisiting pupils and external applicants. Applications are accepted in the November prior to entry with an assessment taking place the following January.
[Example timeline for 2023]
November 2022 - Applications Accepted
January 2023 - Assesment Process
September 2023 - Pupil Starts
We are proud to offer scholarships across a variety if subjects including:
- Academic – An exam covering English and Maths, and include general aptitude tests
- Art – Outstanding artistic ability and commitment
- Drama – Assessment based on audition
- Music – Musicians with a minimum standard required per age group, assessment based on audition
- Sport – District or County level
Pupils may apply for more than one discipline, however, pupils cannot apply for all scholarship disciplines and they will be asked to explain their choice of discipline if applying for multiple disciplines.
Please note, Scholarship applications for September 2022 are now closed.
Lincoln Minster School seeks to promote accessibility by making alternative payment submission options available through both our Scholarship programme and means tested bursaries as appropriate.
01522 551300 | firstname.lastname@example.org