Being an employee of Lincoln Minster School (and part of United Learning) brings with it a wide range of retail and lifestyle benefits and discounts, opportunities to get fit with GymFlex and Cycle2Work programmes, and a range of health and lifestyle benefits including childcare vouchers, car lease schemes, health and dental plans and travel insurance. All employees enjoy the benefits of Perkbox.
We also provide our employees with tea, coffee and school meals from our award-winning Catering Team.
We are proud Ambassadors for the Lincoln Social Responsibility Charter; demonstrating our commitment to undertaking socially responsible activities which benefit both our employees and the local community.
New employees are invited to attend United Learning’s annual Best in Everyone conference – two days of training specific to your role and a chance to socialise and network with employees from across the Group at a dinner.
See our current vacancies below and if you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Lincoln Minster School is committed to the welfare of children and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Required: September 2019
Part Time: 10 hours per week
4.45pm – 6.45pm, Monday to Friday during term time.
Lincoln Minster School is an independent, co-educational day and boarding school for students aged 2 to 18. The school is set in the heart of Lincoln’s historic Cathedral quarter.
We are seeking to appoint a Domestic Assistant to join our facilities team and help provide a hygienically clean environment to support the professional operation of the school. You will be responsible for carrying out a range of cleaning duties in accordance with the relevant schedules and instructions from the Domestic Supervisor. These duties must be completed to agreed standards.
This position is term time only but there is a requirement to perform deep cleaning duties during school holiday periods over Christmas, Easter and summer.
For further information, please contact Gill Eyre, Facilities Administration Manager on 01522 523224.
Closing Date: Friday 19 July 2019
Interviews: Tuesday 6 or Wednesday 7 August 2019
Finance and Accounts Apprentice
Required: As soon as possible
Lincoln Minster School is an independent, coeducational day and boarding school for pupils aged 2 to 18. The school is set across three sites in the heart of Lincoln’s historic Cathedral quarter.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic Apprentice to join our Finance and Accounts team. You will be responsible for supporting the Bursar and Financial Administrators with basic accounting duties and general administrative tasks to ensure the smooth, efficient and effective running of the Finance department.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience in a wide range of financial issues and processes.
We would like you to have:
· GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above.
· Ideally, educated to A Level or equivalent.
· A desire to develop a career in finance.
· Experience of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Office 365).
· Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
· Reliable, hardworking and willing to learn.
· Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
· Attention to detail.
· Experience of general administration in a busy office environment would be an advantage.
We can offer:
· The opportunity to complete a Level 2 AAT qualification. This role has the potential to progress to Level 3 AAT and beyond for the right candidate.
· 25 days annual leave per annum, plus statutory bank holidays.
· Free hot school meal and refreshments during term time.
· Access to offers, rewards and benefits through Perkbox.
· The support of a highly professional and committed staff team.
For further information, please contact Vanessa Barratt, School Bursar on 01522 524622
Closing Date: Friday 9th August 2019
Interviews: Thursday 22 August 2019
Lincoln Minster School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.